#1 Doug Jolley

Doug Jolley

Publisher

• Administrators
  • 9,351 posts
  • LocationColumbia SC

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

hueypilot said... (original post)

“On my Sirius ESPNU radio station. "Terrible decision" to put Fulmer in charge. Some other talking head saying "Not just our opinion but all over the football landscape" and saying that Fulmer wouldn't be able to avoid interfering with new coach. That nobody wanted the job because Fulmer was known to be "one of the most manipulative" etc. etc.
So of those on this site that know Phil (keep in mind my one encounter with him, the next time he forgot my name) do you have that impression? Do you think he will be able to hire and turn loose or will he be "manipulative"?
And will this affect, or has it already affected, our ability to get a first rate hire?
I'm lowering my expectations and thinking it will be Steele or Tucker and I'm not fired up about either guy.
Of course, it will greatly depend on staff they assemble under them, but most of the folks will hone in on the head guy.
I await your learned (and sometimes, not so learned) opinions, hoping some of them are based on personal experiences witl Phil or knowledge of same.“

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users