#1 SCNitehawk2

SCNitehawk2

SPUR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationGamecock Nation, USA

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:22 PM

Because Alabama won. Most of the ones I know on Facebook were rooting for Georgia after they were "dissed" by Bama players after the Sugar Bowl and some were even offended by the image of the Bama coach smashing the participation trophy from last year's championship game. Of course the real reason may be that they are now 1-2 against Saban. 

#2 Cockyprince

Cockyprince

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the low country

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

Georgia fans are whining about officiating and taking the stance for a moral victory because they played clean while Bama players were dirty. I have a feeling that we have a chance to take them both next year,

I wanta give these men a decent burial. Forget it. Buzzards gotta eat,same as worms.

#3 12th Mann

12th Mann

Gamecock nurse nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,075 posts
  • LocationUpstate

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:28 AM

Clemson fans are hard to find. Some that I know well are totally mute on the subject of football. They do not mention the Monday night game. Now they are a basketball school. I do recall how they looked down on us as a basketball school last season. It all depends on perspective. Of course we got that/ 5* basketball recruit by cheating. Should we retaliate when they get Zion?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users