• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fanalways

Senior Gamecock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,219 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:05 PM

PG Josiah James (6-6) is the top high school basketball player in the state for the 2019 class. I like what he said in the article below about the Gamecocks!!!

Edited by fanalways, 07 March 2018 - 04:07 PM.

"Winning isn't a sometime thing; it is an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing". `Vince Lombardi (Hall of Fame Coach)

#2 SouthernGamecock

Somewhere In Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts
  • LocationYork County, SC

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

“A school that’s definitely been showing me a lot of interest of late is Michigan State,” said James. “They were at my last game and Coach [Tom] Izzo is coming down later this week. It was great to receive an offer from them because that’s my dad’s alma mater and that would be great for my family."

MSU will be tough to beat out for Josiah's services.  Hopefully FM can work his magic and convince him to stay instate.

"East bound and down, loaded up and trucking, we gonna do what they say can't be done!"  - Jerry Reed

#3 12th Mann

12th Mann

Gamecock nurse nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts
  • LocationUpstate

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:30 PM

I thought Izzo was involved in the huge FBI story. It’s strange how this story disappeared as we head into March Madness. Without players and coaches, there would be no March and no money. It does give me hope regarding Brian Bowen. Maybe Frank will use his players to help recruit. We need him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users