3 replies to this topic

#1 Cockyprince

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the low country

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:07 PM

We won by 1 point after having several larger leads. Frank Booker and Silva starred as usual.

Now we play Arky  (6 seed) tonight at 9PM late game.

I wanta give these men a decent burial. Forget it. Buzzards gotta eat,same as worms.

#2 SouthernGamecock

Somewhere In Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts
  • LocationYork County, SC

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:43 PM

Minaya also had a superb night and got within 1 of breaking his all time of 17.  This kid has the potential to be very good in the coming seasons.  I Love his aggressiveness and smooth shooting, especially for a true freshman.  Kotsar also had a decent game with 14 points and Myers chipped in 10.

The 1 weak link, as has been the case most of the season, was Hassani Gravett.  It seemed like every time I turned around he was losing the ball.  For the game he shot 1-3 from the floor and 1-4 from the charity stripe for a grand total of 3 points in 27 minutes of play.  His offensive production this late in the season should be better, considering the minutes he plays.  Hopefully, and I suspect as much, he won't be 1 of our starting guards next season.  He wouldn't likely be starting anywhere else in the SEC.

Hopefully we can upset Arky and keep the mo' going.  We'll likely need a great game offensively again from Booker, Silva, Kotsar and Minaya, and a much better defensive effort overall if we hope to knock Arky off.

"East bound and down, loaded up and trucking, we gonna do what they say can't be done!"  - Jerry Reed

#3 BadCock

Staff (Aynor Branch)

• Moderators
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationAynor

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

Yeah it will be a lot tougher tonight

#4 fanalways

Senior Gamecock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,219 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:09 PM

:dancincocky: Great win!!!

"Winning isn't a sometime thing; it is an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing". `Vince Lombardi (Hall of Fame Coach)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users