#1 SCNitehawk2

SCNitehawk2

SPUR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • LocationGamecock Nation, USA

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:14 AM

The good: we are the number two seed in the Albany Regional and will play our first game here in Columbia on Friday.

The bad: UConn is the number one seed.

#2 Cockyprince

Cockyprince

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,446 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the low country

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:41 AM

No

Surprise There. Will have catch them artic cold while we are sahara hot otherwise we get plastered with our best game.

I wanta give these men a decent burial. Forget it. Buzzards gotta eat,same as worms.

#3 CockEngineer

CockEngineer

Illuminati

• Moderators
  • 5,619 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:21 PM

The championship goes through UConn anyway, but I had hoped we would have a little easier path to another Final Four.  

Posted Image

#4 12th Mann

12th Mann

Gamecock nurse nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,006 posts
  • LocationUpstate

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:49 PM

Now we can watch Miss State be beaten by UConn. The revenge factor is great and it’s the match that ESPN wanted all along. There was no way they would be put in with UConn. If we somehow survive Albany, we can knock another hole in the bulldogs. Vic is starting to irritate me because he wants to be us. Our current line up will beat Vic again. Geno and Co. are super movitated. They feel the title belongs to them. Few people will drive to Albany, a 14 hour trip in good weather. Getting a flight is just as challenging. UConn has bought up lots of tickets since they can drive up easily.
Encourage anybody you know to pack the CLA Friday and Sunday. Dawn has declared we need to sell out to beat Miss State’s numbers. It’s a contest. They have sold all of their tickets so the gamecocks better not lose that contest since we have more seats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users