5 replies to this topic

#1 CockEngineer

CockEngineer

Illuminati

• Moderators
  • 5,625 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:56 PM

Heading to West Virginia as a graduate transfer.

https://wvusports.co...untaineers.aspx
Posted Image

#2 fanalways

fanalways

Senior Gamecock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,382 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:20 PM

I can understand why she is transferring being that she has already graduated with her degree and with the addition of two McDonalds All-Americans that will be playing next season at the PG position along with starter Tyasha Harris who will be a junior.

Edited by fanalways, 12 April 2018 - 08:03 AM.

"Winning isn't a sometime thing; it is an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing". `Vince Lombardi (Hall of Fame Coach)

#3 12th Mann

12th Mann

Gamecock nurse nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,024 posts
  • LocationUpstate

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:00 AM

I hate to lose her. I guess she’s had time to watch T’ea play. I loved how she totally forced Miss.State out of their offense in the Championship. I guess I’ll be catching some WVU games.

#4 Cockyprince

Cockyprince

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,457 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the low country

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:35 PM

If ​these guards are so good why didn't some of them shoot some 3 s like Cuevas. We lost some games this year we might have won if Cuevas had been playing and shooting. Hope she has a great year at WVU and that our guards learn to shoot 3 s when open.

I wanta give these men a decent burial. Forget it. Buzzards gotta eat,same as worms.

#5 fanalways

fanalways

Senior Gamecock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,382 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 06:59 PM

Cuevas was one of my favorite players and she definitely helped us win the National Championship. The incoming freshman pg Destanni Henderson appears to be a great 3-point shooter, she made some during the recent McDonalds All-American game and we will need all of that kind of scoring next season with A'ja graduating.

"Winning isn't a sometime thing; it is an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing". `Vince Lombardi (Hall of Fame Coach)

#6 Cockyprince

Cockyprince

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,457 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the low country

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:53 PM

Yes. Without Aja inside we MUST have guards that can bomb 3s from way out or the opponents defense will shut us down close in. Sad the way things went this year with no three shooters, then UConn comes out with all 5 people shooting threes lights out. One went 9-10 or it seemed that way. I think the margin in the game was the number of points UConn got off threes while we had maybe 3 or 6 points. Sick.

I wanta give these men a decent burial. Forget it. Buzzards gotta eat,same as worms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users