#1 RoboRooster

RoboRooster

Garnet Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:04 PM

They didn't have much left anyway after their academic fraud case that they got completely away with.

An article by Mike Brest for "The DAily Caller" said. (http://dailycaller.c...-unc-nominated/)

"Dr. Christine Blasey Ford has been nominated for University of North Carolina’s distinguished alumna award after publicly coming forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh."

She is a hero for telling the truth about SC judge Brett Kavanaugh they claim. Oh brother! So now an institution of higher learning says it's heroic to come forth with lies meant to destroy another human being that doesn't hold the correct political ideas that the deep state has! Fits right in with their fraudulent ideology!

#2 Doug Jolley

Doug Jolley

Publisher

• Administrators
  • 10,184 posts
  • LocationColumbia SC

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:21 PM

Agreed. Zero cred.

#3 BionicCock

BionicCock

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:04 PM

You can get 50 0f the best lawyers to try the "case" against the judge and that woman would still get her case and her person thrown out of the court! She didn't know #hit!

BUT, Nerd Carolina doesn't understand she needs proof

Children are Flowers that Bloom in the Heart!

#4 Q-ball

Q-ball

SPUR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:59 PM

Someone really needs to get to the bottom of this!

dgaf-15.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=550

#5 CTW0302

CTW0302

SPUR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:30 PM

I'm on the case!!   :D

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

#6 12th Mann

12th Mann

Gamecock nurse nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  • LocationUpstate

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:36 PM

I work with rape victims under age 18. I can say there is no way any prosecutor would take this case to court. It’s hard for me not to fall back on that knowledge even though Congress is not a court. The biggest pit fall for minors is confabulation. They tend to piece together things they here, see, dream and the truth gets lost. We had an 11 year old victim with no physical evidence except two adult witnesses. The man walked right back on the street and raped again. Dr. Ford was 15 at the time, so Dr. Ford fits this age group. She fits no other numbers that we use. I have no idea how or what happened to her but I’ll go with Susan Collins. She was simply brilliant.
UNC is guilty of many, many sins.

#7 Doug Jolley

Doug Jolley

Publisher

• Administrators
  • 10,184 posts
  • LocationColumbia SC

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:03 AM

While we are on the subject, who knew Hershel Walker was an outspoken Trump Supporter?

Herschel Walker calls for CNN to fire Don Lemon over ‘racist’ Kanye West criticism

https://www.foxnews....-west-criticism

#8 RoboRooster

RoboRooster

Garnet Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:14 AM

I haven't been able to get to the bottom of anything for about 25 years!

#9 ludwick

ludwick

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,895 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 06:46 PM

While we are on the subject, who knew Hershel Walker was an outspoken Trump Supporter?

Herschel Walker calls for CNN to fire Don Lemon over ‘racist’ Kanye West criticism

https://www.foxnews....-west-criticism

Herschel Walker and Jim Brown as supporters...……….  Ought to be enough said.  Not to mention Kanye and Mike Tyson and Dennis Rodman......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users