3 replies to this topic

#1 Homer

Homer

SPUR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:30 AM

Just saw the report that Bryant has chosen Mizzo. I was hoping that he would chose Auburn or someone else not on our schedule. We have had Mizzo's number for a couple of years but they were going to have to start over at QB this next year but I guess they will have experience again. Should still beat them though.

#2 LexCock

LexCock

Frank McGuire BB School Alumnus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • LocationLexington, SC

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:36 PM

I think Lock was a better QB than Bryant, FWIW.  We should beat them, I agree.

"Free Throw Shooting Champion"

#3 Traveling Man

Traveling Man

SPUR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationSpring Hill, SC

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:55 PM

I think Lock was a better QB than Bryant, FWIW.  We should beat them, I agree.

Lock did not run the ball very much. Bryant is more of a threat to run the ball but Lock is every bit a better passer. Next years game is in Columbia, Mizzou. Hopefully we can get some inclimate weather to tilt the game in our favor.

#4 SouthernGamecock

SouthernGamecock

Somewhere In Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts
  • LocationYork County, SC

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:45 PM

Lock did not run the ball very much. Bryant is more of a threat to run the ball but Lock is every bit a better passer. Next years game is in Columbia, Mizzou. Hopefully we can get some inclimate weather to tilt the game in our favor.

We won't need weather of any kind to beat Misery next year.  We'll be better and they'll be rebuilding more, especially on offense.  We also match up against them well, regardless.

"Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world.  He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it” - Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users