#1 BadCock

BadCock

Staff (Aynor Branch)

• Moderators
  • 2,606 posts
  • LocationAynor

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:46 PM

https://southcarolin...campaign=buffer

Duncan (S.C.) Byrnes class of 2023 quarterback Raheim Jeter hasn't played a varsity football game yet, but he's already on the radar of several major college football programs with an early offer from Memphis too.

The 6-foot-2, 200-pounder has already grabbed the attention of the staff at South Carolina, where he visited for games against Texas A&M and Tennessee earlier this year before returning to Columbia Saturday for the Akron game.

Jeter is being recruited to Carolina by running backs coach Bobby Bentley, who obviously has a special connection to the Byrnes program as the school's former head coach.

"I always grew up in the Byrnes district, so I grew up around Byrnes football when he was here," Jeter said. "He's a good coach. One of the key things that stands out to me is any time we talk, the first thing he asks me about is, 'How is school going? How is my family? How are my grades?'"

Jeter, who is also hearing from Missouri, Georgia and North Carolina, says those grades are important to him and will be a major factor in his future decision.

#2 fanalways

fanalways

Senior Gamecock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,734 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:56 PM

Great article!!! Marcus Lattimore played at Byrnes High School and they are known for producing bigtime players.

Edited by fanalways, 06 December 2018 - 12:14 AM.

"Winning isn't a sometime thing; it is an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing". `Vince Lombardi (Hall of Fame Coach)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users