3 replies to this topic

#1 Doug Jolley

Doug Jolley

Publisher

• Administrators
  • 10,525 posts
  • LocationColumbia SC

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:39 AM

With Tennessee stealing Georgia’s OC, glad to hear zip about the Dawgs going after USC OC McClendon.

Interesting rumors that Georgia may steal Bama’s DC.

#2 12th Mann

12th Mann

Gamecock nurse nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,396 posts
  • LocationUpstate

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:55 AM

I hear we have two replacements. We shall see. The SEC is incestious with staff. People move around the conference. NFL is mostly the same. I hope we hold on to BMac. I’m not big on Bentley being our OC.

#3 LexCock

LexCock

Frank McGuire BB School Alumnus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationLexington, SC

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:57 PM

With Tennessee stealing Georgia’s OC, glad to hear zip about the Dawgs going after USC OC McClendon.

Interesting rumors that Georgia may steal Bama’s DC.

Saban may help his DC out the door.  He didn't have a good night against the taters.  I don't see why Kirby would want him.

"Free Throw Shooting Champion"

#4 SouthernGamecock

SouthernGamecock

Somewhere In Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationYork County, SC

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

This is where Clemson excels more than any other program that I know of.  Dabo rarely if ever loses assistant coaches and as a result has built incredible staff continuity.  Saban on the other hand seems to have a revolving door, which has caught up with him.  It hurt them this year in the NC game and in 2017 when Lame Kitten left for Florida Atlantic right before the playoffs began.

"Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world.  He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it” - Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users