#1 2cocky4u

2cocky4u

SPUR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:37 AM

The firing on the staff are a start but I will not be back or donate another $$$ till Ray is gone!!!

He continually makes the wrong hires for our male sports and major male revenue $port$.

Ray must go

#2 ViajeroCock

ViajeroCock

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts
  • LocationNaples, FL

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:28 AM

Anybody else get the feeling Boom and Tanner both have one year to prove themselves?

#3 brat

brat

Professor of Gamecockology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:17 AM

One rumor out their says Ray will be reassigned in Spring to fundraising and such. If true, that allows enough time to find a quality AD and it will all but assure Muschamp has one more year to produce whatever benchmark they think is sufficient. I think it also tells Muschamp his buyout is the only reason he is currently employed here.

To me, if our only wins are against the lower level fruit, that is a big failure. With what we are losing and may lose off this team going into 2020, it might be hard pressed to win half of the regular season games. He has to know if he gets cut loose by us, he will likely never be a HC anywhere, again, any that might force him to throw caution against the wind to win some games, but I will believe it only if I see it. It is difficult to fight your own natural character for a prolonged time.

"When I was young I looked like Al Capone, but I lacked his compassion." - Oscar Levant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users