4 replies to this topic

#1 fanalways

fanalways

Senior Gamecock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,792 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:10 PM

I like the way Jadeveon is thinking when he picks his next team. Winning Superbowls should be the #1 goal of every NFL player.

Article

"Winning isn't a sometime thing; it is an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing". `Vince Lombardi (Hall of Fame Coach)

#2 SteelGamecock

SteelGamecock

Steve Spurrier's Caddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,946 posts
  • LocationWalking with the Ball Coach

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:14 PM

He plays/played for a contender. I wish him well, but he can't stay on the field.

He has maybe one more chance. He's already a big risk for the money.

“Fortunately I always keep a spare in my locker.”

#3 fanalways

fanalways

Senior Gamecock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,792 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:54 PM

He plays/played for a contender. I wish him well, but he can't stay on the field.

He has maybe one more chance. He's already a big risk for the money.

Jadeveon Clowney has been double-team & triple-team because one player can't block him since high school, college, and now in the NFL. He is worth the BIG CONTRACT $$$!!!

Edited by fanalways, 13 January 2020 - 03:54 PM.

"Winning isn't a sometime thing; it is an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing". `Vince Lombardi (Hall of Fame Coach)

#4 Cockyprince

Cockyprince

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the low country

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:36 PM

Clowney was playing harder in the Packers game yesterday that anybody on that defense. He faced 2 and 3 blockers on every play and never let up. He is worthy of a great big contract because he affects the whole offensive plan of every team his team faces. When he is not making THE play he is affecting the offense so that somebody else can make THE big play. He is a game-changer. At Seattle the defense is weak. The Packers went through them like a dose of croton oil through a sick bowel. Some great defense will shell out for Clowney and get more than their money's worth.

I wanta give these men a decent burial. Forget it. Buzzards gotta eat,same as worms.

#5 SteelGamecock

SteelGamecock

Steve Spurrier's Caddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,946 posts
  • LocationWalking with the Ball Coach

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:45 PM

I hope I'm proven wrong.

“Fortunately I always keep a spare in my locker.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users