21 replies to this topic

#1 Doug Jolley

Doug Jolley

Publisher

• Administrators
  • 11,178 posts
  • LocationColumbia SC

Posted 11 May 2020 - 08:12 PM

Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronavirus testing availability, speed will play part in football's return

https://www.foxnews....ootballs-return

#2 RoboRooster

RoboRooster

Garnet Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 12 May 2020 - 01:36 AM

Ugggg Dr Fauxi 

#3 Doug Jolley

Doug Jolley

Publisher

• Administrators
  • 11,178 posts
  • LocationColumbia SC

Posted 12 May 2020 - 12:42 PM

Agreed. I don’t trust him. Snake in the hen house.

#4 Cockyprince

Cockyprince

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,170 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the low country

Posted 12 May 2020 - 02:15 PM

Total dislike for Fauci along with no trust at all, but by the time for FB our amazing medical industry will have a breath or skin analysis for Covid 19 that will give instantaneous results. They have reduced it from a week to 5 minutes already. The race is on. In fact that test will likely allow for stadium seating IMHO.

I wanta give these men a decent burial. Forget it. Buzzards gotta eat,same as worms.

#5 12th Mann

12th Mann

Gamecock nurse nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,746 posts
  • LocationUpstate

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:15 PM

I disagree with all of the comments above because I  am a scientist.  Follow the science, not the politics of this deadly virus.  I’m not paying attention to any cable news. They all have an agenda.  I’ll be glad to send anyone the medical and scientist journals to anybody here wants to read.   I am a long time Republican.  It can, and does, coexist in science.  I’ve been working during this pandemic.  We take care of Democrats and Republicans, equally.

#6 Cockyprince

Cockyprince

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:52 PM

You may be apolitical but Fauci is not.  Fauci is a Deep State Democrat first and scientist second. I don't think our comments are personal negative toward science but toward an individual. 

I wanta give these men a decent burial. Forget it. Buzzards gotta eat,same as worms.

#7 12th Mann

12th Mann

Gamecock nurse nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,746 posts
  • LocationUpstate

Posted 12 May 2020 - 05:39 PM

I though this was a sports forum.  I think I’ll leave now.

#8 CockEngineer

CockEngineer

Illuminati

• Moderators
  • 6,341 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 12 May 2020 - 07:42 PM

You may be apolitical but Fauci is not.  Fauci is a Deep State Democrat first and scientist second. I don't think our comments are personal negative toward science but toward an individual. 

Fauci has his own agenda...

Posted Image

#9 fanalways

fanalways

Senior Gamecock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,724 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 07:51 PM

There are concerns/talk about the potential 'second wave' of the Coronavirus and 'food shortages' that could happen in the fall and winter. Is the public being told the 'truth"???

Edited by fanalways, 12 May 2020 - 08:15 PM.

"Winning isn't a sometime thing; it is an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing". `Vince Lombardi (Hall of Fame Coach)

#10 AceBasinCock

AceBasinCock

SPUR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 01:29 AM

Based on the topic title I thought they were going to start making players take tests and I thought that was the end of Alabama and Clemson’s runs for sure.

#11 RoboRooster

RoboRooster

Garnet Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 14 May 2020 - 08:58 AM

I though this was a sports forum.  I think I’ll leave now.

Science or not Dr Fauxi has some very dubious things in his past concerning the Wuhan lab and I would think any American would want to know why he is the national policy advisor for this virus.

#12 Cockyprince

Cockyprince

Ray Tanner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 12:22 PM

I am going to try to protect the sanctity of this sanctuary of Gamecock sports conversation and, though I am passionately anti-liberalism, I will try to avoid further comment on politics . 

#13 RoboRooster

RoboRooster

Garnet Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 14 May 2020 - 01:21 PM

I am going to try to protect the sanctity of this sanctuary of Gamecock sports conversation and, though I am passionately anti-liberalism, I will try to avoid further comment on politics . 

Actually this a sports topic and is fair game for discussion. They are talking about whether or not we are going to have our favorite sport this fall because of covid -19.  We all have our own opinon and I respect those opinions different from mine and will not  get angry and leave if someone likes Fauci or not.  Sorry if I offend someone because I trust or do not trust certain people or news agencies.  If we have to agree on everything to get along then one of us is in the wrong place.

#14 BadCock

BadCock

Staff (Aynor Branch)

• Moderators
  • 3,634 posts
  • LocationAynor

Posted 14 May 2020 - 02:16 PM

Great Post Robo

#15 brat

brat

Professor of Gamecockology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 06:45 PM

I read that the "good doctor" was the architect of Obamacare. Since our President has been working to dismantle it, I would expect that did not sit well with the man. It might be a small leap to consider that he is trying to exact his revenge, by botching the virus response, hoping Donald Trump is not returned to the White House via the next election. Anyone associated with the last administration should be looked at with great discernment. I would not trust anyone from that group to help a child cross the street, let alone help form policy in any matter concerning our lives.

The man has been wrong about almost everything we have done or not done thus far, why should we trust him now? I, too, apologize for the turn to politics, but the outcome of the next six months hinges our very freedom in most every way. Off my soapbox, no more political pronouncements.

"When I was young I looked like Al Capone, but I lacked his compassion." - Oscar Levant

#16 RoboRooster

RoboRooster

Garnet Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 15 May 2020 - 03:59 AM

Great Post Robo

bf.png

Well...... wasn't nothing really.

#17 Taragirl87x

Taragirl87x

Lady Gamecock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts
  • Location8 miles from Clemson in a town called Seneca so feel my pain lol

Posted 19 May 2020 - 12:46 AM

Covid 19 is a serious virus but people are putting more faith in getting it than they are in Jesus Christ’s protection from it and I pray for many eyes to be opened to what is really going on

#18 LexCock

LexCock

Frank McGuire BB School Alumnus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  • LocationLexington, SC

Posted Yesterday, 07:17 PM

There are concerns/talk about the potential 'second wave' of the Coronavirus and 'food shortages' that could happen in the fall and winter. Is the public being told the 'truth"???

I believe there will be a second wave but not food shortages - just my opinion so take it for whatever it’s worth.  I think there’s a lot of misinformation and “fake news” coming from all sides so there’s quite a bit of “untruth” out there.

"Free Throw Shooting Champion"

#19 LexCock

LexCock

Frank McGuire BB School Alumnus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  • LocationLexington, SC

Posted Yesterday, 07:24 PM

I disagree with all of the comments above because I  am a scientist.  Follow the science, not the politics of this deadly virus.  I’m not paying attention to any cable news. They all have an agenda.  I’ll be glad to send anyone the medical and scientist journals to anybody here wants to read.   I am a long time Republican.  It can, and does, coexist in science.  I’ve been working during this pandemic.  We take care of Democrats and Republicans, equally.

I’m not a medical professional like you, but I agree with you about the science.  You only have to know a little bit of basic biology to understand the gravity of the situation.  I am a long time republican as well.  I’m disgusted with all the conspiracy theories, politicizing, and name calling from all sides.  It’s pathetic.  This thing isn’t over by a long shot, but I do think the economy does have to open back up.

"Free Throw Shooting Champion"

#20 BadCock

BadCock

Staff (Aynor Branch)

• Moderators
  • 3,634 posts
  • LocationAynor

Posted Yesterday, 09:42 PM

The problem most people have is that if we want the country to open up then people think that we think the virus is a hoax. Not true. We know there is a deadly virus out there. But we believe we can open this country back up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Spinal Tap